Private & Small Group Sessions
Increase mobility, reduce aches & pains and relax!
Taking a Private Yoga Session can really help you to get the very best out of your Yoga practice, whether you are looking to do Yoga for fitness, relaxation or rehabilitating injuries!
Sessions are available in Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire
Why should you choose a Private Yoga Sessions?
- To learn the basics and improve posture
- If you are looking for a gentle exercise, ideal for pregnancy
- Wanting an additional way to connect with a New Born, with Mummy-Baby Yoga
- If you have a desire to work on improving your breathing & meditation
- If you are trying to relieve aches and pains
- If you wish to soothe sciatica, lower back pain or slipped discs
- A great way to rehabilitate injuries
- Suitable for semi-professional and professional athletes wishing to increase mobility, speed up general recovery or for sports injury recovery
- If you are looking to reduce and learn to manage stress
- Wishing to develop a deeper Yoga practice, including Hatha or Ashtanga Styles
- Or simply because you LOVE Yoga!
What sort of style of class will you experience with me?
As an instructor, I favour a more fitness-based approach to Yoga, as opposed to a spiritual based practice.
Yoga can be hugely beneficial, physically helping to align the body’s posture, increase general mobility, whilst strengthening and toning the body.
I will also work with you to improve the control of your breath, which in turn helps you to balance your hormones and stress levels, as well as increase oxygen into the body improving your overall mood and physical functioning.
Most of my sessions also include a brief meditation.
Each session is completely tailored to you and I can increase or decrease these three elements as you wish!
Each session is held in the comfort of your own home. Feel free to invite a friend or family member to join you! Each Private Session can accommodate one to four people!
How much is a session?
Each session is £45
A 10 Session Package is Available at £40 per session
1-4 people per session, price is per hour not per person.
(All Equipment is provided)